Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teaser Tuesday ::: Beautiful Ruins


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.


Still loving my audible account. This month I'm listening to Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter:

Look, it’s your life and I’m not trying to put words in your mouth. But this story really needs closure-some idea of what happened to the girl, some sense that you at least tried to do the right thing.

Story pulled me in right away. I can't wait to find out myself what happened to the girl.

Have you read this/Will you read this?
What are your thoughts?
~Trish

4 comments:

  1. Sounds gripping! Let me know how you like it when it's over and I may add it to my list of books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. I haven't heard of this book though. Come and see my teasers for The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston and Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my TBR list! Can't wait to get to it, although I'll probably get the paper copy, I'm not really into audiobooks. Nice teaser!

    New follower. : )

    here's mine: http://followthewritingrabbit.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete