Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Virtual Coffee -- Have a Sip with me...will ya?

I'm not sure if Amy @ Lucky Number 13 still hosts Virtual Coffee ... but I'm going with it anyway. 

Will you have a coffee with me? And a Chat?  
I'm having: Carmel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino ...You?
{via}
Now that coffee's ordered...you ready to chat?

So I've been feeling kinda lame lately. I feel like my friends are out there doing great things: getting married, being parents, creating and living their dreams...and I've been doing....what?! I dunno either. I try not to get too down on that, but the thoughts have been going through my head. Am I the only one to feel this way?


On the positive note: I AM looking forward to my birthday this year. It's my golden birthday. 30 on the 30th. At first I thought I wanted to have a big party - but I have changed my mind five thousand times and now I'm thinking I just want a spa day. I want a massage, a facial, mani and pedi and then a delish dinner with some yum drinks. I think that'll be a good way to celebrate.  What did you do for your last birthday and/or last milestone birthday?


I've been at my new job for 3 months and I haven't sold anything yet (I work for a apartment ILS). I know the sales process is longer than my past job (when I worked for a newspaper) but I'm starting to doubt my madsellingskills. I hope something comes along soon -- lack of sells is messing with my ego.  Will you keep your fingers crossed that something comes down the pipeline ASAP for me. Not just $$ wise but in terms of closing a deal...any deal!


I really want to go see Great Gatsby. Haven't had time for it yet...but I hope I get to see it soon. I loved the book and from the previews I think I'll like the style of the movie.  Have you seen it/want to see it?


4 sips and my drink is gone. If we were meeting for coffee today ... what would you share with me?

~Trish

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the coffee - I had an International Café Francais. I wish you all the best and that you'll close a sale real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    You should definitely watch The Great Gatsby. It's spectacular!

    If we were meeting for coffee, I would tell you that now that I'm in the US everyone's asking me what I want to do. But I'm not sure yet and I don't want to get a job I don't like. I wish they would stop asking! :)

    ReplyDelete