Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Virtual Coffee ... Something with A LOT of Cream and Sugar!

Are you in the mood for some Virtual Coffee?

Why don't you go grab a cup ... go ahead ... I'll wait...

{via}
Now that coffee's ordered...you ready to chat?

So last week I admitted I was feeling lame about me not selling anything by myself in the past 3 months. I'm PROUD to say that I have FINALLY sold something. It's a small something but I'm happy. Hopefully this is just the start of a little snow ball and it rolls and rolls ... until I'm rolling in the $$$. Have you any good news about work?

Lately I'm OBSESSED with Instagram {@talesfromtrish}. I check it literally every 5 minutes. I like seeing all the updates. I like seeing when I get LIKES. It's just taking over my social media mind. I LOVE it. I'm sad I'm so late on the bandwagon. Are you obsessing over anything lately?

I can't wait for my family dinner I have planned this weekend. I know my Aunt is going to cook something DELISH and my mom is making some amazing desserts. And the people that I love and are important will be there to celebrate me :).  Any plans you're looking forward to this weekend? 

I'm turning 30 on the 30th. I think I'm going to make some resolutions for my 30th year. Like: work out more (and if that's just one or two days a week...fine. It's way more than what I'm doing now), and I'd like to be more positive, and I would like to start journaling. I sound like a record on repeat so I REALLY need to do it this time. I always start and then never follow thru. I need to be better on that in my 30s. Any goals/resolutions you're working on?

Well. That's the end of my coffee this week. If we were meeting for coffee...what would you share with me?


 Virtual Coffee Hosted by Amy @ Lucky Number 13

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your golden birthday this year! Whoop for being on the 30 train with me!
    YAY for your first sale!! Good job!! Hopefully they just keep coming in :)
    Have fun at the family dinner. Will there be mac and cheese?? :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your sale! What a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your sale and happy birthday. Wow it has been awhile since I turned 30, I am not sure what I was feeling back then. I am not sure what I would share with you over coffee, it has been a busy week here for me. I do have something that is quite exciting; my husband and I are adopting a dog from an animal rescue shelter. We pick up our new arrival next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just added you on IG! (Jamiegrace01)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, the "Golden" Birthday! I wish you a very Happy Birthday, Trish! I know it's a little early, but I'm not the best blogger during these summer months and I didn't want to miss it. I hope you have a wonderful day :)
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete