Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I'm LOVING Wednesday and Oh, How PINteresting!

Hi & Happy Wednesday!

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING this Singapore Noodles from the Chinese Carry-out. Every place I've had it from ... it's super yummy. I recommend it for you. I'm on a Chinese/Asian kick this week. Everything I've had has either involved fried rice and/or some kind of noodle.

I'm LOVING the idea of Diamond Candles. Have you heard of this company? Each candle has a ring in it (be it super cheap or nice). It's just such a cute idea. I think I'm going to order some for my birthday. 

I'm LOVING that Pools open Monday! That's the good news...bad news I look pregnant (and I'm not) and as soon as I put on my swimsuit I know my esteem is going to hit the floor! ugh.

I'm LOVING Pinterest!






All these pins can be found HERE.

What are YOU Loving this week?
~Trish




5 comments:

  1. I feel ya on the belly fat! The little girl I babysit asked me why my belly was so big the other day. I told her it was because I had to pee :-/ ...What a blow to the ego! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what always makes me feel better when I start to think about my chubby tummy? That you can watch a professional women's basketball game, and when those well-toned, muscular ladies jump up to make a shot and their jerseys come up a little bit, you can see that even they have a little belly fat - and they work out for hours a day. We're females - we're just built that way. And it's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohoooo for pool time--I'm sure you're just feeling icky right now, but it's not really that bad! We're always more hard on ourselves than others are.
    Love the pins, esp that string heart! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pins! The ecard about Christmas gifts totally made me laugh :) Thanks for stopping by Chatting Over Chocolate today! Have a fabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dog would totally be up to the whole food directly into the mouth thing!

    ReplyDelete