Thursday, June 27, 2013

Decisions ... Decisions ... Decisions!


Decisions! Decisions!

If you follow my blog regularly you make have noticed I'm just a little bit off my rocker. If you're new: WELCOME! I'm so glad you're here ... And just ignore that sentence above because I'm in fact completely normal. 

Anyhoo, as you (may) know I finished TWO crochet blankets. My Vintage Fan Ripple and my Geometric Lace Blanket. 

Now, you might be wondering why I made TWO blankets the exact same colors but two completely different patterns...it's because I'm nuts and insecure when it comes to my crochet. My stepmom wanted a "beach theme" blanket for the new house. 

I started with the Vintage Fan Ripple...started doubting myself ... so I started the hexagon blanket. Good news is: I finished them both! Now, I'm going to let my stepmom pick the one she likes best.




Which one would YOU pick?

Geometric Lace:



Or

Vintage Fan Ripple




~Trish

8 comments:

  1. I would pick the one that looks like seashells since it FEELS beachy with the sea-shell kind of pattern. Both are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous! How generous of you to make two so she is able to choose. That's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are gorgeous! I like the geometric lace best.
    Toodles,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are georgous!!!!! Found you on Pin Hop Party!!

    Shelly@ minettesmaze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so you are crazy talented! These are gorgeous. Love the colors too! Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! It's Crafty Goodness, AKA Admin Mary from scrappyblanket.com - I know I have you on my instagram... Anyway, I just found your blog and LOVE it. So I signed up to stay updated. I have made BabyLove's geometric blanket twice now and it is so addictive, yah? Yours is excellent!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete