Wednesday, June 12, 2013

How PINteresting and What I'm LOVING Wednesday

Hi & Happy Wednesday!

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING Bridezillas: Marriage Bootcamp. I think I like it because the girl from the morning show I listen to is on it (Danii Star) AND it's entertaining.
 
I'm LOVING that my mom recorded all the Braxton Family Values for me! I had time to watch a couple episodes this weekend which is AWESOME. That show cracks me up.
 
 I'm LOVING that I finally picked up my kindle and did some reading this weekend. I've neglected my poor kindles lately. Now that Summer's here I'm hoping I'll be motivated to read.
 
I'm LOVING Pinterest!
All the pictures below can be found here.
 




 
What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish
 
 

6 comments:

  1. hhahah the hake your meds one made me laugh out loud haha.
    I've been watching the Marriage Bootcamp, too. Kirsten is SO annoying. Danni and her hubby are definitely the only normal ones there

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's addicting isn't it? I could browse all day if I had the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I loved the if you're crazy and you know it shake your meds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that Julia Child quote is amazing. never heard that before :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha. A party without cake is just a meeting. That is awesome.

    https://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete