Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Oh, How PINteresting & What I'm LOVING Wednesday!

Hi & Happy Wednesday!

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that I had a FANTASTIC birthday weekend last week. Thanks to EVERYONE who came out to celebrate and to those who were there in spirit.
 
I'm LOVING that I had my first facial. It was so awesome! I can't wait to do it again. It's such a treat (except for the extraction parts) that you should go for it.
 
I'm LOVING the app Bloglovin'. I feel so lame that I just now downloaded it to my phone. I should've added it ages ago. It makes keeping up with my daily read of blogs easier.
 
I'm LOVING that I FINALLY saw Great Gatsby. I really enjoyed it for the most part old sport.
 
I'm LOVING that tomorrow I'll be heading to Pittsburgh to see my beautiful & smart little cousin graduate from High School. This is one kid that is DEFINITELY going places.
 
I'm LOVING Pinterest!
All the pictures below can be found here.
 
 



 
What are YOU LOVING this week?!
~Trish
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for fun birthdays and family trips!! (or trips to see family, in this case)
    Love your pins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that movie too OLD SPORT!!! lol... too cute.

    ReplyDelete