Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ooh, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hi & Happy Wednesday!

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that we're just a couple days away from PayDay Friday. Holy smokes! 

I'm LOVING that not only am I going to be a bridesmaid in Jenn's wedding, but she sent these cute little ornaments in the post:


I'm LOVING the Blogger app for ONE reason - it makes adding photos from my phone to my posts SO much easier (instead of having to upload and/or email them to myself).

I'm LOVING that FINALLY made it to the pool last weekend. I need a replay of that day...and or go again soon. I LOVE pool days! 


I'm LOVING Pinterest.
All my pins can be found here:





What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish

1 comment:

  1. YAY for being my bridesmaid!!!! :) So excited that you're excited :)

    ReplyDelete