Wednesday, June 19, 2013

OoO, How PINteresting and What I'm LOVING Wednesday!

Hi & Happy Wednesday!

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING this commercial - and it IS Wednesday:

Whoop Whoop!

I'm LOVING this new program we got for work that makes my life easier when it comes to sending out agreements (I mean it even tells me when someone OPENS and VIEWS the contract -- if you're a sales person like me you KNOW how it feels wondering if someone got your agreement...let alone if they looked at and will sign it).

I'm LOVING buffalo wings. Don't judge me. They are delicious. 

I'm LOVING that I'm almost finished with my current WIP.

I'm LOVING Pinterest!
All pins below can be found here.






What are YOU loving this week?!
~Trish


Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. hahaha I havent seen that Geico commercial. Maybe they only put it out on wednesdays! haha
    Yay for easy work and for buffalo wings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha. That commercial cracks me up every time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost finished with your WIP, hm? You have my curiosity...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute pins. They honestly made me laugh! I think I'm going to have to follow a couple of your boards now :)
    Stopping by from OHP linkup.

    Nicole
    Adventures of a Semper Fi Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the bacon one haha. That is me all over

    ReplyDelete
  6. who doesnt love buffalo wings?! yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bacon e-card and those bookmarks are awesome :) Of course the zebras made me smile too ;) Thanks for sharing, Trish! Have a great night :*)

    ReplyDelete