Monday, July 29, 2013

Affirmations ::: Pinterest Edition

So. I'm an affirmations type of gal. I NEED them (and I have the Five Languages of Love test to prove it)! 

One of the things that warms my cold cold heart are likes and pins (and repins) from Pinterest of my handmade stuff I post on this here blog (yes...I pin my own stuff...I'm not embarrassed. If you DON'T pin your stuff you're missing out! So much traffic comes from Pinterest!)

I want to share with you my most pinned items (as I type this I realize this may come off as a ploy to fish for more pins and likes - but that's not my intention. This is a purely selfish bragtastic post and affirmation post).



So. There you have it!  Seeing this makes me feel all warm in fuzzy inside :)

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I pin some of my favorite projects too - it's fun seeing them on Pinterest.

    All of your projects are pretty - very colorful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some super great things that you make. I'm glad that other people recognize that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a words of affirmation girl as well :) I love all of your creations and I'm so excited that they're now on pinterest!! YAY

    ReplyDelete