Friday, July 5, 2013

Baby BLUES {and white} Blanket

Hola! 

Wanted to share with you the latest thing off my hook:


I whipped up this blanket as a baby gift for a friend.

I love it! It was easy peasy to make. I was inspired by Sarah London's Ric Rac pattern. 
I have to admit: I did not buy and/or use her pattern. I just alternated between a double crochet row and granny row. And it worked out really well ... at least I think so:





I think I make a couple more of these to put in my future etsy shop. 

Would you buy (or make) this?

~trish


9 comments:

  1. I made one of these before. I liked the pattern - it's a granny square, but just a little different to keep it interesting while crocheting it. Your blanket came out very nice. :)

    http://hooksandyarns.blogspot.com/2012/01/baby-blankie-15b.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blanket. I really like the colors on this one. Hope you're doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blanket. I will have to try and make me one in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blanket! I really like the colors! Thanks so much for linking up at Submarine Sunday, Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work and what a wonderful keepsake! Love the colors! Takes such talent...and patience! Thank you for sharing at All Things Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blanket is lovely!
    Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Inspire Me Monday!
    I'll be featuring you at this week's party at

    Create With Joy
    http://create-wtih-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! My grandmother crocheted baby blankets for my babes before she passed away.

    I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven't already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday's at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/.

    I would be honored if you join us and follow to stay connected Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete