Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ooh, How PINteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hi Ya'll.
 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

 
 

I'm LOVING that tomorrow is a holiday! I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. My needle is resting more heavily towards a big fat "nothing" but we'll see.


I'm LOVING that my momma get herself a brand new car.  A nice Honda Civic. Now I feel better she has a newer/safer car. And it has some really nice features!
 

I'm LOVING that I got TWO new agreements for the month of July (for works). ALMOST helps for the BIG mistake I made at work that caused me to get phone call (which lead to massive amount of sweat, belly aches and apologies....whoooopssie).
 
I'm LOVING my latest crochet project. It's coming along nicely. I should be sharing it soon because it's pretty close to being done.
 
I'm LOVING Pinterest!
All pins below can be found here.
 




 
 
 
What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish
 
 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love all the literary pins! And congrats to your Mom on her new car; it looks nice!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Pinterest great?! Now if I could only do half of the crafty things I've pinned! ;)

    ReplyDelete