Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I'm LOVING Wednesday and OH, How PINteresting

Howdy folks.
Happy Hump Day!

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING all the great feedback I got on my "BABY BABY BABY Blanket" and my "Baby Blues (and white) Blanket" both blankets will make mommies and babies happy (I hope).
 
I'm LOVING how "My Crafty Crochet" page turned out here on blogger. It's set up just the way I wanted it. I think I visit it more than anyone else. Hey - no shame in my game!
 
I'm LOVING that I got some shopping in with my mom and picked up some really cute dresses for just $20 from Macy's...I'm still wishing I got that amazing blue purse I saw but it was waaaay over budget. I'm still dreaming about it though!
 
I'm LOVING that I get to see Jenn's wedding ring this weekend in real time :) and to see her try on some dresses. YAY!
 
I'm LOVING Pinterest!
All pins below (and all my pins in general) can be found HERE.
 
 

 



 

Follow on Bloglovin

~trish

3 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY I'm so excited for this weekend!!!!! Can't wait to see you, and to try on some pretty wedding dresses! EEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our target sells wine and beer... just sayin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get into pinterest more! Love the DIY oxfords! & Ever so often my target does wine samples! They check your id and give you wrist bands and you get to sample like 5 or so wines. It's club Tar-jay!

    ReplyDelete