Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WIP Wednesday ::: Black, White and RED all over!

Q: What's Black? White? and...Red all over?! 

A: My new WIP is:



This is "Trip Around the World Throw" and the pattern can be found HERE for free! Free I tell ya!

The stitch is Tunisian Crochet and once you get the hang of it - it's really easy and quite enjoyable (tip: watch THIS video ... that's how I learned how to do this stitch).

I plan on making this an extra big throw, so you may see this WIP a lot... Like a lot a lot. If you follow me on Instagram you may already be tired of looking at it! 

If you're not following me (go do so now) and/or here's more photos here: 







Happy Hookin'!

What WIPS are YOU working on? 
Leave a link to your blog and/or Instagram below so I can visit!





2 comments:

  1. Your new throw is looking very nice - good work so far. It kind of reminds me of Harlequin stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete