Wednesday, July 10, 2013

W...W...W... & Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday


W...W...W... hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?





#1: What are you currently reading:

I'm still plugging away at Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin.
Slow but steady wins the race....right? Hopefully I can finish this before the end of summer!


#2 What did you recently finish reading?

Joyland by Stephen King. 
Loved the writing, love the story, liked the characters...I just wanted more action, spook/scary or thrilling/excitement...something. 


#3 What do you think you'll read next?

I DUNNO! I need help. I'm in search of a good book. Please recommend something!
What are YOU Reading?!


Oh, How Pinteresting is hosted by The Vintage Apple
ALL my awesome & amazing pins can be found here.









What are you Pinning and/or Reading this week?


Follow on Bloglovin

~Trish

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE those little coffee mug coozies. I need one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do keep wondering whether I should start the Game of Thrones series! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, you're reading A Song Of Ice And Fire! I love those books. I've been meaning to give them a re-read, but just don't know when I'll have the time - those books are massive!

    Happy Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. :)

    Denise @ Life With No Plot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you read the Percy Jackson series? You'll fly through them since they're YA novels but I really enjoyed them. I'm so excited about Allegiant coming out this fall! Gotta re-read Divergent and Insurgent before then!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still need to start the Game of Thrones series. Glad you liked Joyland, me too! Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-g0

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the "Trust me you can dance" ! Just came across your blog from the oh how pinteresting link up (though I'm not participating but I like finding new pin friends!!)

    Currently reading: Zazen by Vanessa Veselka & Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
    Recently finished reading Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
    Next I plan to read Insurgent by Veronica Roth!

    The Coily Bombshell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe Clash of Kings is the second book, which means on my TBR list. Good books, but very long. Here's mine. http://ecsuniverse.blogspot.com/2013/07/www-wednesday-7102013_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. My cousin Sean loves George R. R. Martin's books, but I don't know how much I'd really enjoy them. Right now I'm reading 'Divergent.'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I really want to read Joyland...it's looks pretty different to his usual books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm currently reading "Lost Wife", and my heart leaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm currently reading "Lost Wife", and my heart leaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're reading a Game of Thrones book,a must-have!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you're at least enjoying Clash of Kings. That series is long, but so phenomenal. : ) I'm curious about Joyland, but sad that it's missing that something. Hmm, may have to check it out for myself.

    Thanks for visiting Jessie Marie Reads
    New follower via Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am loving pintrest. It consumes a lot of my time. Love it! Thank you for linking up with us at the collective blog hop. Following you on everything! Cant wait to get to know you more through your awesome blog!

    http://www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete