Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tah-Dah Wednesday!! Scrappy CAL Blanket


Last week was WIP Wednesday ...
This time around - I dub today "Tah-Dah Wednesday!!"
Wooohooo!


I'm THRILLED that I'm finally finished with my Scrappy CAL blanket. Only took me 9 fracking weeks! But it's DONE DONE and DONE!
















This was a crochet-along - so feel free to join in and make your own!
Find more information HERE and HERE (including more pics, related posts and the pattern itself).
Have you any Tah-Dahs this week?!
Share 'em with me! I'd love to visit and check them out!
~Trish

5 comments:

  1. Ahh! Nice! I've never finished any projects that big, I like it, nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks super pretty and cozy! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks warm and inviting. I'm sure your kitty would love it as much as mine would.
    Blessings to you and yours!

    Marie @123craftcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why oh why aren't you my neighbor?!! I need lessons!!

    ReplyDelete