Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Virtual Coffee...How Many Cups Does it Take?

 
Hi! I'm baaack!
 
 And I'm ready for my coffee.....are you?
 
via
Have you your cup of coffee yet? Ready to chat?
 
So. If you remember last week's coffee I was in Norfolk, VA for my training. I was stressing about making new friends and about having to role storm in front of everyone...and now that I'm back and it's over - I'm relieved. I had a great time! I met lots of great people and I didn't make a TOTAL fool of myself role storming -- so it's a win-win. I'm still waiting to hear some feedback (well I assume I'm going to get feedback from my AVP...but we'll see).  How was your work week?
 
view from my hotel window. That big building on the 20th floor is were I spent most of my days last week.
 
Since I as away last week and my mom was on Stitch the Cat duty - I felt the need to buy her furbaby Sammie Von Thomas a toy. I mean she had to deal with my cat too - so I treated her to this cute little ball...not even an hour later she had destroyed it! So much for having a ball to play with! Do toys last long in your house? Sammie tears up everything. Even the "tough" toys aren't so tough.
she's so smug about it too!
 
Sunday my mom wanted to have dinner with me - so we went and stuffed our faces with crabs, shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes, and as you know...no dinner is complete with out dessert (I have a wicket sweet tooth) so we went over to the cupcake place and I picked up this bad boy:
chocolate ganache cupcake...jealous?
mmm so good - my mouth is watering just looking at this picture. As I stated on Facebook: "Cupcakes make me happy!" Do sweets make you happy? What's your favorite?


 Anyhoo, what's going on in your world? If we were having coffee today -- what would you share with me?
 
 
 Virtual Coffee is hosted by Amy @ Lucky Number 13

Follow on Bloglovin

~Trish

3 comments:

  1. Glad your training was good. What's role-storming?
    Yummy cupcake. Mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh your doggy is adorable :3
    Nice post(:
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear about your success with my rolestorming creativity tool. You've got courage and talent! It really does fix some of the problems with brainstorming. Watch for the rolestorming book and facilitator certification in 2014.
    Rick Griggs
    Rick@griggsachieve.com

    ReplyDelete