Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What I'm LOVING Wednesday and OH, How Pinteresting

I haven't done LOVES in a long time .... so here we go:
 
I'm LOVING these little baby hats I made last week to donate to the hospital. They are just so damn cute!
 
I'm LOVING that I'm going to take a couple days off just to chillax in a week or so. Although I'm worried that if I take these days off I won't have enough vacation hours left for my Florida trip....I'm HOPING I accumulate more hours by then! As of right now - I'm just realllllly tired, and in need of a couple mental health days!
 
I'm LOVING that I'm a lil closer to opening my Etsy shop. I'll keep you posted on that.
 
I'm LOVING that the feedback I got back {so far} from my training has been really positive. Only slightly negative - they said I talk to fast ----- but that's normal for us folks in this area and it's NOT that negative...right?
 
I'm LOVING that I finally treated myself to a new cute purse!

I'm LOVING Pinterest!







 
All these pins can be found HERE.
 

Follow on Bloglovin

 
 ~Trish


4 comments:

  1. Great pins! Mental health days are important! If you're worried, why don't you just take one or two days? Still better than nothing, especially if they're tacked on to a weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be excited to see your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for an Etsy shop!! So exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pins xD
    Jackie

    nobentspines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete