Thursday, September 19, 2013

Boot Cuff Par-tay!!

RARELY do I make things I want to keep for myself ... But boy ol boy I want to keep these beauties all for myself:
 


Not only are they cute but I enjoyed making them. I have begrudgingly added them to my Etsy shop for sale!


 HERE.
 
HERE.
 
HERE.

Go buy yo self a pair OR if you're a hooker like me and want the pattern you can find it here.

Got my momma to model again for me! She's becoming a pro! Remember her posing for these scarves?

Anyhoo, I'll be making more in more colors and I will probably keep like four pairs for myself!

~Trish
 
 
Linking Up With:
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute!! Look at you making super cute and fashionable stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish - I especially like the ones with the bows. :)

    ReplyDelete