Wednesday, September 18, 2013

LOVES & PINS

I'm in the office today for production day -- so I thought this would be a good excuse to share my LOVES and PINS this week.
 
 
I'm LOVING that my little cousin loved his birthday gift! I got him some NASCAR calls and trading cards and Big Nate books.  It makes me happy because I literally went to TWO Targets and stood and stared at the toy isle trying to figure out what the heck to buy.
 
I'm LOVING the feedback I got on Instagram about these little booties I made. I wasn't thrilled with them but people seem to like them - thank you! I may just be hard on myself since I'm making them as an order for someone.
 
I'm LOVING the colors of yarn I got from KnitPicks. I read some bad reviews about them not notifying people when credit cards were compromised -- so I ALMOST didn't order ... until I saw that I could use my paypal. I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.
 
I'm LOVING my new glasses. I got three new pairs and the funny thing is ... nobody has seemed to notice (which is more annoying than funny -- especially since I look so SPECTACULAR). I bet people will notice in about six months - and mind you ... I wear glasses all day long.
 
 
I'm LOVING Pinterest.
You can find these pins and all my other awesome pins HERE.
 



 
 
What are you LOVING this week?
C'mon...tell me! I REALLY want to know!
 
~Trish
 


3 comments:

  1. Definitely make sure to check your paypal account...I had a star wars website use my card and I saw it on my statement for the month. You know me, I'm not a Star Wars girl lol.
    I wanna see your glasses! I havent seen you so I havent noticed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little booties you made - they're so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete