Monday, September 2, 2013

Scarves, Scarves, Scarves...Scarves Scarves.

I want you to scroll up and re-read this header to the tune of Jay Z's "Girls, Girls, Girls"
Because that's how I typed it ... to that tune.


If you read this post - you'll know that I opened my own Etsy shop (yay!). 

I got my mom to model my masterpieces for me yesterday (doesn't she make a lovely model?). She's making my scarves look AWE-SOME!

I want to keep them all ... but I can't ... all I can do is hope they end up in a nice loving home!

~Trish

Linking Up With:

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that orange one <3 The shop looks good(:
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! I'm glad to say Im a proud owner of one of these designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute scarves and your mom is a great model! I really like the braided scarves! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!! Good luck with your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cute! Your Mom makes an excellent model.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all lovely and congrats Trish! You really should sell your creations. They are pretty nice :) All the best to your Etsy Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love the scarf round up. You did a wonderful job making them! I saw it on crochet happy.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete