Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Teaser Tuesday ::: City of Glass


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme,
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

It's been a long time since I gave you a good tease....so you ready for this?
goodreads
"There is something very wrong with you," he said. "Mentally, I mean." His mouth still tasted of spoiled blood, but the pain was gone. He felt better, stronger, as if the blood were a medicine that worked instantly, a drug he had to have to live.


After seeing the Mortal Instruments movie I've discovered ... I actually want to know what happens in all the other books.  Have you read this and/or will you read this? There's quite a few books in the series plus a spin off (is it called a spin off in the book world?).

What are your thoughts?

~Trish

6 comments:

  1. This teaser made me smile so much. It's been so long since I read this book and it brings back such good memories! GREAT tease!

    Here's my teaser!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh. Cool teaser. I'm currently reading my way through the 1st book, then I'll try for the rest of the series. I don't think the Clockwork books are spin-offs (they're set years before with different characters) but maybe 'prequels'? Or companion books? :-) Thanks for sharing honey, glad someone else liked the movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read this series.. but I have the first book physically sitting right here in my "To Be Read" pile. I will get to it soon.
    Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. I am behind on this series.

    ReplyDelete