Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I'm LOVING Wednesday & Oh, How PIIIINteresting.

HGuess what day it is?!
Guess What Day-IT-IS?!
 
Are you reading that in the Camel's Voice? you better.
 
How about some LOVES and some PINS?

 
I'm LOVING that my Etsy shop is getting traffic. No purchases yet, but I'm happy that I'm getting likes, follows, and favorites. 
 
I'm LOVING the little padded wallet/coin purse I bought from Etsy (Hey! I have to support handmade especially if I want others to buy my goods...what I put out there is what I get back...right?!)
 
Get Yo Own
I'm LOVING the time I had off of work last week (and Monday). I shared pics of it HERE. It was beautiful weather, yummy food and delicious drinks at the beach.
 
I'm LOVING the Crochet Boot Cuffs I'm making (to add to my shop). They are so damn cute. I want to keep them all. Maybe none of them will make it the shop .... :)
 
Here are my favorite pins this week:
 
I think I can make this...




 
These plus all my other awesome pins can be found here.
 
What are you PINNING and LOVING this week
 
Follow on Bloglovin

~Trish
 

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you're getting traffic to your etsy shop! that little wallet is super cute and I think all of your pins are funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words. :) I'd love to see your Boot cuffs, and yes, you must add them to your shop! Is that other photo a poncho? That's adorable. If you can make that you should totally add it to your shop.

    Have you seen the Etsy Mini that you can add to the sidebar of your blog? From 'Your Shop' scroll down on the left under 'Promote' and click on 'Etsy Mini'. You can decide how you want it to look, preview it, then just copy and paste on your blog. It's easy to do, and will show items from your shop.

    ReplyDelete