Wednesday, September 4, 2013

W...W...W...


W...W...W... hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?



#1: What are you currently reading:

{via}

After seeing the movie a couple weekends ago - I decided to re-pick up book # 3 of Mortal Instruments:  City of Glass.

#2 What did you recently finish reading?

{via}

I FINALLY finished Book #2 of The Game of Thrones Series. Took me 8 months (hey...I finished other books in those 8 months...don't judge)! Hallelujah!

#3 What do you think you'll read next?


{via}
I'm thinking I need to read Insurgent. I bought it right when it first came out, read a few pages, and then never picked it up again. I think I'm ready to read it next. 


What are you reading this week?


Follow on Bloglovin

~Trish

8 comments:

  1. Oh you have to move on to book 3 in the George Martin series - it is the BEST! I promise you will not regret it.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this link up too!! And you TOTALLY need to read Insurgent Missy!! Allegiant comes out in October! Get on it!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to re-read all the M/I books. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I definitely want to reread the first one before I do. ;) I hope you enjoy Insurgent... I love that series.


    My WWW

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you enjoy Insurgent. I'm reading it fairly soon. I really liked Divergent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still need to start The Game of Thrones series! And reading Divergent really soon, looking forward to it. Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-mb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I really need to start the Divergent books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didnt even realize Insurgent was out. Youll have to let me know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm working my way through the Game of Thrones series, and I refuse to start watching the HBO series until I'm finished! Really enjoyed the Veronica Roth series and looking forward to the release of Allegiant in October!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete