Friday, October 25, 2013

5 on Friday

 
{.}
#1
Happy Friday folks. OMG. I could not be more happy/relieved it's Friday. I'm just plain tired. I have some stuff planned for this weekend but I don't know if I'm going to be able to follow thru. I may have to be a faker and stay home and get my rest.



 
#2
My little Facebook page has been growing! I'm very happy for that. I have 100 likes in the past 6 days. Have you liked me yet? If not - please do here. if you did - THANK YOU!


 
#3
I've been busy making baby booties that I'm happy I've finally had some time to work on my Tunisian Crochet blanket (for my own home personal use). It's so cold out side (and in my apartment) I need to hurry up and get this bad boy finished!


 
#4
I'm going to be paying off 3 credit cards this month! I'm excited. I so want to be out of debt...especially credit card debit. I racked up a bunch in college (hell I put a partial payment for a semester on one card and let's not start on how expensive books were). Once I pay off these cards I'll have extra spending (or saving) money which is always a plus
 
#5
Getting in a Florida state of mind! I'm thinking of going to visit the family first week of December. I miss the JONESES (and warm weather) so at the end of next week I'm going to be looking up plane tickets. I'm THRILLED.
 
 
What's on your agenda for the weekend/or on your 5 on Friday list?
 
~Trish
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Even if you didnt have family in FL, I'd still think it was a good idea--WARMTH (and family!)
    GO YOU on paying off the credit cards! That's AMAZING!! So proud of you!
    Get some rest this weekend--you need and deserve it :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi from the linkup!! congrats on your fb page growth, doll!!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your blanket is coming along nicely. I'm a fellow crocheter myself! And I totally feel you about getting out of debt. College and books are very expensive. I'm already working on saving up for my kids' college funds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that Tunisian blanket is awesome! is it finished now?

    ReplyDelete