Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Booty-Booty-Booties Rockin Everywhere!

Chello!

How about a little booty to brighten your day?


Cute right? I've been crocheting MY booty off making these. So far I've made four pairs and I have 3+ pairs on custom order that I need to get hooking.





They aren't my favorite thing to make but damn ... they are cute!  
The above pairs have been shipped to make four lil happy feet!


I hand delivered purple happiness yesterday for more happy feet!



Only pair I have yet to sell ... So these babies will be in my Esty shop soon!

If you like to hook you can buy the pattern HERE.

If you'd like to buy a pair - visit my shop or send me an email!

 
 
 
 

~Trish 

7 comments:

  1. I think they're about the cutest little booties I've seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super cute. My favorites are the purple ones with a splash of pink (but you're probably not surprised that I'm enjoying the purple ones! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! Congratulations on your sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish, the booties are adorable!
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Have a great day. 😀
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute booties! I really like the purple booties! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I would have loved to have these for my little girl when she was a baby! Beautiful job! Thank you for sharing at All Things Pretty!

    ReplyDelete