Friday, October 11, 2013

I LOVE Yarn Day 2013

Not only am I THRILLED it's Friday but it's "I love yarn day"! A national holiday for hooker enthusiasts like myself!

 
There's been a lot of yarn I've been using and loving lately and thought today be the PERFECT day to share them with you!
 
Right now I'm LOVING:
 
KnitPicks Chroma Fingering Yarn.
I've been making these booties out of it.
 
 
Red Heart's Boutique Unforgettable Yarn.
I made a shawl out of it (which I have yet to share with you guys) and it came out AMAZING!
{find here}

 
 

And
 
Caron's Country Yarn.
OMG it's soooo soft! I made this blanket out of it. I can't wait to make more stuff out of this yarn.
 
{find here}
 
There's lots of great yarn and pattern sales and deals out there today. I woke up to an inbox full of goodies and I'm tempted to spend all the little dollars in my account on this stuff!
 
This Caron yarn was only $1.99 per skein at AC Moore ... so I think I'll go pick up a few AND Jo-Ann's is having a 50% off yarn sale today - woohoo!
 
So I'm going to get of this here world wide webs and get to spending my money on BALLS of yarn! Lots and Lots of BALLS of yarn.
 
Happy Friday Folks!
 
~Trish
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love that this is an entire post. You're a dork, but thats why I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.
    toddler costume

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.
    toddler costume

    ReplyDelete