Monday, October 21, 2013

Kicking Booty and Taking Names...

...or is it I took names and then kicked booty? After THIS post I got a few more orders for baby booties. Real Life paying customers -- isn't that fantabulous?! I've worked up 7 pairs:
 
(Only six pictured here...don't ask me why...cuz I don't know either! And I am my own photographer. Tsk)



(I like pic stitch ... can't you tell?)

Of course now I have to make a couple pairs to gift to my pregger gal pals. More booties on my plate! Don't be surprised if you see one more post from me about booties!










For pattern information please refer to this original post about the booties.


4 comments:

  1. They're all so cute - good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your booties! lol Great work! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute. love the ombre looking ones. thanks for linking up to the all things pretty party!

    ReplyDelete