Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thursday!
 
I'm going to take a note out of my pal Jenn's book today and do a Thankful post.
 
 
 
#1:
I'm thankful that every little thing is going to be alright.  I've been a bit emotionally overwhelmed lately with personal stuff but I have been comforted to know that things are getting better.
 
#2:
I'm thankful that I have a boyfriend and a mom that I can call SOBING from my car in the parking lot of my job and they sit and listen to me (sucking up snot and all) and both spend the rest of the day reaching out to me to make sure I'm okay (including Troy making up a movie nite complete with snacks and good movies).
 
#3:
I'm thankful for sales opportunities. I've only closed one thing this month (and that was just a renewal) but I'm happy that people are agreeing to meet with me and hear me out on what I'm trying to sell.  In the long run I know it'll come back and they'll buy.
 
#4:
As much as I LOVE taco bell (no exaggeration) I'm Thankful that I don't have to clean the bathrooms - LOL
 
#5:
I'm thankful for my daily online distractions (my blog, pinterest, facebook, instagram) all the things that take my mind off the stress and anxiety of every day life.
 
What are you Thankful for today?
 
~Trish

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post (: I definitely agree with the first one, I've had a lot going on lately in my personal and work life, and though I hate my job this week, I'm thankful I have one to pay bills! I also love that you have a section for crocheting on here (: I've started that back up and think about posting it on my blog too just to add a variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT post, and lots of awesome things to be thankful for--especially having a good support network. You know I'm always here for you!
    But I wont clean up the bathroom after you eat Taco Bell. I gotta draw the line somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete