Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Virtual Coffee - Have some with me?

Holy Crap my friend - it's OCTOBER! 
Where did time go?
Soon it'll be Christmas!!
(scary thought right?!)


Ready for some coffee?  

{via}
I think I'll have a PSL today. I have a coupon for a FREE drink (due to the fact they served me a cold bacon, egg and cheese sandwich last time I was there --- ugh) so I'm going for a Venti. I deserve it. 

So. I haven't blogged in nearly two weeks -- did you notice? -- I just haven't felt like it. I haven't even read any blogs these past 10+ days. I just go through these cycles where I'll go hard at something for a while and then...I just STOP. I guess it's good to take a break every now and then. Right? Have you given yourself a break from something lately? Or thinking of giving yourself a break?

My new boss started two weeks ago. You remember I had a lot of anxiety about this a few coffees ago.  So far things have been good. My anxiety level is down but my stress level is slightly rising. That comes with new leadership...right? How are things working for you?

This weekend my pal Marie had her 30th remix birthday. It was a nice day with the gals. We visited four vineyards in Virginia - had lots of wine, cheese, yummy snacks and beautiful weather.  If I could do that every weekend...or every other weekend I'd be a happy gal. How was your weekend? Anything fun and/or special.

I have a few orders in the queue to crochet - which is GREAT! People are wanting my crochet goods! Marie even asked for some bootcuffs for her birthday!  So if I go MIA on the blog for awhile again ... it's because my fingers fell off do to all my hooking!  I do have a post scheduled for tomorrow already written and ready to go...so you'll AT LEAST have a lil more of me tomorrow!

What's been going on in your world? How have you been?

Virtual Coffee Hosted by Amy @ Lucky Number 13

Follow on Bloglovin

~Trish

1 comment:

  1. YAY for winerys and vineyards! The weather this weekend was beautiful for that! Good job on getting people to want your goods (wait, that sounded dirty...). I would take a pair of bootcuffs for a present! haha

    ReplyDelete