Friday, November 1, 2013

5 on Friday

 Happy Friday! My-Oh-My it is uggggly outside. I was suppose to be out hitting the pavement trying to get sales & appointments but it's so dark and stormy - I'm waiting it out at the office. So I'm taking this time to write a quick post...especially since I haven't touched blogger all week!

 


[ONE]
I've been lounging around. I haven't done much. Just sleep, eat and watch tv. I did manage to get in some reading. I read about half this book so far this week (well mostly on Saturday but I got in a few pages here and there this week). Thanks to my blogger pal Taylor @ Tea with Mrs. Kee for the recommendation!



[TWO]
I did pick up my hooks just ONCE this week (can you believe that...a hooker like me only hooked once this week?!). I whipped up these cuties:
 
 
These are a small part of what I'm working on. I'll share soon. A quick an easy (and useful) item that anyone can make and everyone will want to use!  I <3 'em!
 
[THREE]
Happy Day after Halloween! Did you get a lot of treats last night?
 
I know how this picture looks...but it's not. It's my own personal stash! I know. I'm a big kid. And I LOVE candy.
 
[FOUR]
I have no solid plans for the weekend. Thinking about taking my mom to the gun range. She wants to learn gun safety and how to shoot. I bought her a groupon to a shooting range here in MD for her mother's day gift and I have yet to take her (bad daughter). Hopefully we can get in some time this weekend. It'll be the first time for both of us shooting gun.
 
[FIVE]
Ender's Game comes out today. I'm excited! I was hoping to read the book again before I saw the movie doesn't look like it's going to happen. I remember LOVING the book back in middle school. I hope the movie is just as good as I remember the book being.
 
 
Have you any plans for the weekend? What's on your list of 5 on Friday?
 
~Trish
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Are you enjoying Percy Jackson? They're pretty easy reads but I really enjoyed all the books. I love your little hearts! They're so perfect! I want to see Ender's Game too! Hubby has read the book but I still need to...but I don't want to wait!!

    ReplyDelete