Friday, November 29, 2013

Five on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
 
Happy Friday folks! I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving!
While you're picking at left-overs today watching tv, reading blogs - living the life...just think of me out there working. Blah.
 
[one]
I may be working today - and that's ok - because next week I'll be in Florida! YAY! I'm so looking forward for a vacation and to see my family ---- and to get some rest and reading in.
 
[two]
Have you seen The Hunger Games: Catching Fire yet?
{via}
I saw it last Saturday and I LOVED it. I wouldn't mind seeing it again (like before the DVD comes out). So good.  The only thing is ....they are splitting the last book into TWO movies.  Anyone know why and...is anyone else annoyed by that or is it just me?
 
[three]
Before I hop on the plane to FL I find out on Monday what's wrong with my knee. I hope it's nothing/just a really bad sprain but at least I'll know for sure on Monday. The brace (see here) is really driving me bonkers. It slips when I walk which prevents me from being able to bend my knee. And try walking up the stairs with a bad knee AND  brace that doesn't let you bend it (and I'm suppose to be able to bend 90 degrees)
 
[four]
uh. WTF is up with the cold weather? OMG. It's so cold out. If I had balls they'd be frozen off by now. This time of year sucks being in outside sales. I actually have to be IN the cold weather seeing clients.
 
[five]
gobble, gobble - I'm looking forward to Turkey day leftovers. MMMmmm. Just have to make it thru my client list and then it's turkey, ham, mac and cheese, greens, deviled eggs, pie, cakes, cookies aalllllll over again.
 
 
I hope you have a great weekend!
 
~Trish
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea the last book was going to be 2 movies. Grrr ... not happy!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of the Hunger Games after all that child on child & teen on teen violence in the first movie. As a matter of fact, I didn't even finish the first movie. Hope you enjoy Florida next week! And Thanksgiving leftovers are the best.

    ReplyDelete