Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My New Favorite Winter Accessory - For Now

I hate Winter. I hate knowing it's coming. I hate cold mornings. Snow? Ice? Frost? Ugh. Winter is not my friend.

I do have one spot of brightness that warms up my mood ... and that's my new shawl:


Cute right? It's called the Elise Shawl and pattern can be found here.
 
 
I had more pictures but I don't know where they are (tsk) so here are a couple shots from my instagram:





Here's my mom modeling it:

I LOVE it! I already bought yarn to make myself a second one 😳😊.


~Trish
 
Linking up with:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

7 comments:

  1. Nice!! Anything to help make it through the dark, cold months!
    And, there's a bright spot at the end...APRIL! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! If you hate winter, you should move down here where I live. I'm in southern Georgia just afew minutes from the Florida state line. Our weather is still in the 70s here. I hate it. I actually prefer fall and winter weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bright colors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Trish,
    I hopped over from Moogly. This yarn worked well for the shawl, it's really pretty, good job! This is my favorite pattern, I made four of them last year and never got bored with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the colors. What yarn did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute. and it lays so nice. thanks for linking up to the all things pretty party

    ReplyDelete