Friday, November 22, 2013

STAIRS 1 - TRISH 0.

I haven't blogged lately - out of sheer laziness. Plus I'm debating if I should make my blog a "crochet only" blog.  OR if I should keep posting my mix of crochet/books/random life stuff. I don't know.   Have you any thoughts on this?

For today - here's a random life stuff post:

If you follow me on Instagram and/or you're my Facebook or real life friend you know by now I've had a little "accident". And that "accident" has given me this fancy accessory: 


Cute right?! Ok. Not really. 

What-had-happened was this girl here fell down the stairs at my mama's house last Sunday. I'm still not sure if I slipped or if my knee gave out (this is my bad leg with the perviously already torn ACL). I just know I heard a loud POP and the pain was instant! It hurt so bad I couldn't even cry! I had to roll around on the floor a little bit before I could think of getting up. I was a 22 on the pain scale of 1-10.

Same day my knee started swelling and I could not put pressure, bend, or even THINK about me knee.

Fast forward to a week later it's still tender but I'm back to life and the brace helps a lot (it keeps me from twisting me knee which is what REALLY hurts). I have a MRI scheduled today and I see the doctor again next Monday. I'll find out then what damage I really did to myself.





I'm still working like usual and then coming home to ICE-ELEVATE-and a little bit of-HOOKING.



For anyone keeping score: STAIRS 1 - TRISH 0.

-TRISH


Linking up with: Join the Gossip & Monday Mingle


4 comments:

  1. Books and crochet - I would miss seeing your bookish side :-) And boo stairs!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the doc gives you good news and that you're recovery is quick, whatever the next steps are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my LAWDDDDD!!!!!Please keep your blog about whatever you tend to enjoy, if its crochet, books and running, its okay. you will have friends from both of all three worlds. sad face, that fall. eeeek.

    ReplyDelete