Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Maybelle Flowers

So. I'll just go ahead and say that I'm stealing .... or maybe a better word is .... replicating something I saw on Instagram.

I'll give credit to the lady on my next post once I have it complete - meanwhile here are some peeks on what I'm working on:











Once completed this is staying in my own personal collection! Especially if it's as cute as the girl's project that I'm replicating! 

This pattern is called the Maybelle Flower and can be found here. To make the square part of the block you can find that here

They are easypeasy to make and look pretty darn good!

What are you working on this WIP Wednesday?

UPDATE: See completed project HERE.

-Trish


Linking Up With:




4 comments:

  1. They look really pretty! Can't wait to see it all together and done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! You inspired me so much to go back to learning crocheting. ONE DAY, one day. don't forget to pic the final project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so very pretty, lovely colours.
    Have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete