Monday, December 16, 2013

Handmade 2013

Everyone on Instagram is posting collages of there 2013 crochet work and everyone's work is jaw dropping beautiful. Nobody asked me to ... But I took it upon myself to make my own little collage of some of MY 2013 projects:


I realized only after I hit "save & exit" on my collage I forgot to include a few other projects...but this group of photos still makes me proud of my 2013 work!

Check out my Crafty Crochet Page for more information about each project.

Have you made your #handmade2013 collage yet? If so share me the link! It's a great feeling of accomplishment. 

~Trish
 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice - everything looks so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive collection of 2013! I'm always wishing I could find more time to sit and do such handiwork. I know that day will come again for me, and in the meantime I'm enjoying seeing what others are creating!

    Marissa
    http://forfunreadinglist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youve done a LOT of projects! All of them are so pretty and/or cute :)

    ReplyDelete