Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Neat Ripple Blanket - FINALLY Finished!

Finally my TAH-DAH moment for my neat ripple blanket:


It took 35 long weeks working on and off on this blanket ... and I enjoyed it ... but I'm glad it's done! Another completed project is always a good feeling!








This pattern is super easy! Attic24's neat ripple pattern. I'll probably make a few more blankets using this same pattern. I recommend you do too!



Since it took me forever & a day to make I blogged about it a couple times: here and here

~Trish 

Linking Up With:









7 comments:

  1. It looks really pretty! And cozy! Makes me wanna curl up in it at home right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am a big fan of this pattern too, and I love the colours you have chosen! Especially the unexpected strip of orange. It looks great. I hope it makes you smile each time you see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is stunning! I love the colours you have chosen, and the cheeky orange ripple - so lovely. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, those colors! I definitely thought they were carefully planned out all along until I clicked on your other posts about this blanket. :) It looks very clean and modern and bold... but those attributes are balanced by the soft rippling of the stripes and the warm squishy yarn. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how your blanket turned out - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Trish! It was sure great to see you at the Crochet Awesomeness Party last week! :)
    Loving your Ripple...I've been on a purple kick for a while now so those colors are really speaking to me :D

    Happy Holidays <3

    ReplyDelete