Monday, December 2, 2013

Tah Dah! Maybelle Flower Pillow

Last week I shared with you this post with the start of my maybelle flower squares. I have since joined them and made myself a pillow:
It's done! Yippie! 
Isn't it cuuuuute?!

I was inspired by this picture on Instagram: 

(please tell me I'm not the only person that screen shots stuff on Instagram?!?). 

Maybe I shouldn't say "inspired" because I straight up copied her pillow - but that's just flattery towards her ... Right?! 

How about a couple more pics of MY copycat version:








It doesn't match anything in my house ... which to me means...I need to make something to match it! Aaaand I may have already screen shot something else from Instagram to make 😳!



3 comments:

  1. They are really cute! Good work--you always impress me with the stuff that you make/create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty - like a flower garden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pillow! I love colorful crafts! Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete