Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Allegiant (Divergent #3)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.
 
 
{goodreads}
 
 
“There are so many ways to be brave in this world. Sometimes bravery involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else. Sometimes it involves giving up everything you have ever known, or everyone you have ever loved, for the sake of something greater.

But sometimes it doesn't.

Sometimes it is nothing more than gritting your teeth through pain, and the work of every day, the slow walk toward a better life.

That is the sort of bravery I must have now.”  
 
 
 
Long tease - but I like it!
 
~Trish

5 comments:

  1. I hope you like the rest of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book - a great read, but such a heartbreaker. Don't finish this at Christmas. You'll be sad.

    Merry Christmas, Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shows me what I'm missing by not reading it!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your Teaser too. I've seen this book on several Teaser posts in the past, so it must be a good one.
    My Teaser is from IF I LOVED YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a difficult, slogging sort of bravery. Nice teaser!

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2013/12/31/happy-new-year-and-teaser-tuesday/

    ReplyDelete