Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Teaser Tuesday ::: The Lightning Thief


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme,
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

I have {yet again} raided my little cousin's book stash to get my latest and greatest reading material (last time was for the Hunger Games...so I KNOW that kid has great taste in books)! 

{via}

"My legs felt wobbly, trying to walk that far. Grover offered to carry the Minotaur horn, but I held on to it. I'd paid for that souvenir the hard way. I wasn't going to let it go."

This is a great & easy read! I should've finished it weeks ago - but I've been busy! I hope to finish it soon!

~Trish

5 comments:

  1. I have the boxed set of this series but still haven't read it. I really need to get myself into gear and start it already. The books sound super awesome and this teaser really makes me wanna dive into them!

    My teasers!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about this over and over again and really want to read it, I just haven't gotten around to doing it. Maybe someday soon.....maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're enjoying it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to start re-reading this series soon! Hope you're enjoying it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read many rave reviews for this book, and have it wishlisted.

    ReplyDelete