Saturday, December 21, 2013

Zig Zag Christmas Stocking

Happy {almost} Christmas! I'm happy to report I'm ALMOST done shopping BUT I'm not done Christmas crafting. I can check one thing off my list: ZIG ZAG Stocking #1:


I love it. Super cute.



I love the candy cane stripes of this time of year! 



I plan on making one more Christmas stocking. 
The third one will be just like this zig zag red but I'll use a sparkly green yarn instead of red. 
See Stocking #2 here: Cluster Stocking

I should've started crafting months ago! In 2014 I will start in June!

Linking Up with: Inspire me Monday, Did You Make that, Submarine Sunday, Crochet Awesomness, Crochet Blvd,

2 comments:

  1. This stocking is very pretty too. I wish you a very Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debi! Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete