Monday, January 20, 2014

Baby Blanket : Granny Squares

I'm so excited to share my latest completed blanket. It's going to be a baby shower gift for my friend. I don't THINK she reads my blog (but if you do text me and I'll give this to you early).


She told me her colors are navy and green. Colors I wouldn't have put together but I really love this color combo now! 

She sent me this picture from Etsy of artwork she was thinking of getting for the baby's room: 


I think this blanket will go along with that nicely!










~Trish
 


3 comments:

  1. Nice work - it looks great for a little boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute--looks super soft and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great blanket! I really like that green. Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete