Thursday, January 30, 2014

Coffee Cup Sleeves

Hola!

Friday was my last day off of work (after having nearly 2 weeks off from my ACL recontruction surgery. 

During my time off I spent about half that time sleeping (I can thank the pain pills for that) and the other half watching TV and crocheting. And I've mustered up nine coffee cup sleeves: 


I love them all. I want to keep them all! But...no...I can't. I listed them all for sell in my etsy shop.
Check them out and buy one (or two) if you like 😉.

~Trish

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are so cute! I love seeing all of the fun stuff you make. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those!! I didn't know you had an Etsy shop. I'll have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I really like the tan one with the big red heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are recovering well.
    I love your cute coffee cup sleeves. They are all perfect.

    ReplyDelete