Monday, January 6, 2014

Crochet Mood Blanket {Blocks 1-5}

Happy Monday!
I hope you had a great weekend! 

Five days have passed into this new year and I have five blocks to prove it:


How about a Creative Mood Blanket week in review?





I also went out and picked up two more colors to add to the other eight I already had:


The black skein is what I'll use for my blanket's border.


How was your week? Are you participating in this CAL? If so leave me your blog link or Instagram name below so I can follow!

~Trish

3 comments:

  1. I like that they are all positive so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, I am a new follower of yours. I am gona give this crochet along a go, my first one! Im new to it so i have no idea how to link up with other people yet! My blog is http://sharkyknows-charles.blogspot.co.uk/
    I am going to aim for one square a week (6" ones) and hope to do more if i can. I am also going to attempt a different pattern on each square, so am on the look out for them!
    Looks like you are speeding along with yours, good luck! I will keep checking up on it!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. The start of your blanket's looking good! I am loving seeing how everybody's squares are taking shape. :)

    ReplyDelete