Thursday, February 13, 2014

Crochet Flower Hot Pad - Which one looks better?


Good Day!  Are you home having a snow day?  I wish I could sit around and crochet all day but...I can't. I'm suppose to be having a "GO" day...not a "SNOW" day. Yea. I know.
 
But before I tackle my workload today I wanted to share with you my Crochet Flower Hot pads and get your opinion.
 
Which one looks better?
(or can you even tell the difference)

 
Attempt Number 1:
When I finished this one I felt like it didn't look as good as the other ones I've seen online.
 
So I tried again and added more rounds:
Attempt #2
 
This second one is going to be a gift for someone. I hope they like it!
I'm thinking I'll keep number one for myself and maybe make a couple to sell at a craft show this spring/summer. 
 
What do you think? Which one looks better? Attempt#1 (the purple and white) or Attempt #2 (yellow, pink, red)?
 
Pattern via Free Craft Unlimited.
 


4 comments:

  1. They both look very nice - I can't tell any difference (besides the color of course). Thanks for sharing the link to the pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are both lovely...I make these with thread and put a tiny flower in the middle...being as mine a made with thread you can't really use them as a potholder, so I thought why not make it a little dressier...your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun hotpad. does it lay flat? i would be worried things would tip. regardless its cute... . thanks for linking up to the all things pretty party

    ReplyDelete