Friday, February 14, 2014

Five on Friday

Hi Folks & Happy Friday!
 
[one]
 Snow! OMG. Snow. If you follow me on Instagram then you saw this picture yesterday:
Holy Snow Batman!!
Thank goodness for Troy because he got out there and unburied my car THEN he went past my mom's house and helped her out which is super nice/sweet.  Also I'm HAPPY to have a job where they actually close when weather is a mess. My last job we would have to be in the office no matter what. BUT according to my boss yesterday was not a "snow day " it was a "go day". Ha!
[two]
Isn't this picture just absolutely gorgeous? OH MY GOSH it melts my heart. This is a picture of my friend's friend baby. She special ordered this hat for the baby months ago and it's so nice to get this picture back in return. The eyes on this baby - lovely!
 
 [three]
Speaking of babies. I went to see my friend Kim's new baby (he is soo cute!) and I went to deliver her this Green and Navy Blanket for him and when I got there she showed me the whole that appeared in her first babies blanket (I made this star blankie about 3 years ago). I managed to patch it up. It's not perfect but I think it'll do. I tried to find some tutorials on how to fix a blanket but nothing was helpful so I had to wing it.
 
 [four]
I love this. It's a little special touch I added to my buddy Jenn's wedding shower gift. It's a framed picture of me with a crochet heart on the back. JK. I mean that would make an AWESOME gift tho.  

 [five]
 
Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope yours is filled with chocolates, flowers, love and/or what ever tickles your fancy!
 
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
What are your Five on Friday (or even one on Friday)? Leave your comment/link below.
 
~Trish

5 comments:

  1. I'm feeling your snow shoveling pain! We've been deluged with snow storms this winter in PA. This last 16" fell ATOP the 2foot piles that were already lingering. Two of my kids live down there near you - Baltimore, Towson, Cockeysville! I believe the storm just SAT over your area and dumped the MOST on you of anywhere suburban. Good luck getting around today - I haven't yet started in on the additional 4 inches that came last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift was absolutely one of my favorites! MG loved it, too....and I love the crochet heart on the back! A special reminder that a. special friend got it for me :)
    You're so crafty--I can't tell that the original blanket was messed up at all! Go you!
    That baby is GORG! And I love that hat. I'm putting in a special order already, even tho we dont have babies yet haha. Happy Valentine's Day buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your snow! I live in southern, GA just minutes from the FL state line, so there's no snow down here. I'll be back in WA soon, and I'll get my snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I thought we had a lot of snow! I live in New Hampshire, USA and I still never get used to all the snow. This year, so much. I am so tired of it. Where do you live to have all this snow, Trish? Your profile says Maryland, I did not think that state got so much! Keep warm!
    Dawn
    @ A Place for Pictures and Memories

    ReplyDelete