Monday, February 17, 2014

Moody Monday - Crochet Mood Blanket {Blocks 32-46}

I really like Debi's title "Moody Monday" so I hope she doesn't mind me copying her!

I'm FINALLY caught up on my crochet mood blanket (except for today's block ofcourse)! Woohoo!  
Ready to have a quick glimpse into my first 15 days of February 2014?


Block #32: Ambitious - tons of laundry to do that day and I had of goal of washing, drying, folding and putting it all away. Plus I added a heart to make the first day of the month.

#33: Peaceful
#34: Happy/Excited - First day of 4 day work trip to Norfolk
#35: Confident/smart
#36: Confident/accomplished - awards ceremony and my team won for being the most revenue wise over budget
#37: Down - home sick
#38: Happy - got to meet baby Camden
#39: Happy - Jenn's Bridal shower & my mom's bday celebration
#40: Peaceful - lazy day w Troy & Olympics


#41: Angry - my manager told me I was flat (energy wise) at his meeting and he didn't like that. Pisses me off even now. He gave me the talk (again) how everyone feeds off the energy and blah. My thoughts: I'm not a manager. It's not my job to hype up and energize the team. Oh I could go on but I feel my blood boiling.
#42: Accomplished
#43: Loved - recieved Jenn's card. Felt really good all the lovely things she wrote to me.
#44: Creative
#45: Loved
#46: Loved: overflow from previous day


Blanket is so large it's hard to get a good shot!




How's your blanket coming along?

~Trish

2 comments:

  1. Of course I don't mind - I'm glad you like it. Your blanket is coming along nicely. Sorry about your boss giving you trouble. (may a thousand fleas infest his armpits) - haha, just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that I could influence two days of your mood blanket! I feel so special! :)
    This is a fun idea--I like seeing the different moods of the day. (Sorry about your boss...just read my letter/card again! haha)

    ReplyDelete