Monday, February 24, 2014

Musing Mondays: 3 Books Fun

Happy Monday! Ready for some 3 Books Fun?
 
Musing Mondays Hosted by: Should Be Reading
 
 
3 BOOKS THAT HAVE IMPACTED YOU
2. The Color of Water By James McBridge
3. The Secret By Rhonda Byrne
 
 
3 BOOKS CURRENTLY ON YOUR WISHLIST
1. The Husband's Secret By Liane Moriarty
2. Queen Sugar By Natalie Baszile
3. The Warmth of Other Suns By Isabel Wilkerson
 
 
3 BOOKS YOU’VE PURCHASED IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS 
1. The Orphan Train By Christina Baker Kline
2. The Secret of Magic By Deborah Johnson 
3. The Fault in Our Stars By John Green
 
 
3 BOOKS YOU CAN’T HELP BUT RECOMMEND TO OTHERS
2. The Color of Water By James McBridge
3. The Secret By Rhonda Byrne
 
 
What 3 Books would you recommend to me?
 
~Trish
 
 

6 comments:

  1. "The Warmth Of Other Suns" was wonderful! It's the kind of nonfiction book that I love--using a narrative style that almost reads as a novel, but it's all true! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of a few of these, but I've never read them. I'd like to pick up The Orphan Train.

    My recommendations are diverse. You can check them out today at http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2014/02/musing-mondays-3-books-february-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive never read the Color of Water--whats it about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Orphan Train is supposed to be awesome :)
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/02/musing-mondays_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Husband's Secret is a great read, I hope you enjoy it. The Orphan Train is still on my TBR (I need more reading hours!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list. I am enjoying seeing what other people listed. Mixed Book Bag

    ReplyDelete