Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Teaser Tuesday ::: The Fault In Our Stars

 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.
 
{via}
 
“Without pain, how could we know joy?' This is an old argument in the field of thinking about suffering and its stupidity and lack of sophistication could be plumbed for centuries but suffice it to say that the existence of broccoli does not, in any way, affect the taste of chocolate.”  

Will you {have you} read this one?
Will you go see the movie version when it comes out?

~Trish
 

11 comments:

  1. Ive read it--I'd probably see the movie, but not in a movie theater. Unless I hear amazing reviews or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read this one. I won't watch the film till I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this one or anything by John Green. He's on my list of well-known writers I haven't read. My teasers this week are from Eyes Closed Tight by Peter Leonard and The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this one for book club. It fell kind of flat for me; I think it was all the hype that it couldn't possibly live up to.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Teaser! I need to read this... Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a fantastic Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love John Green's writing. I still haven't read this one though because I know it will destroy me T__T
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely agree with the author's views on broccoli and chocolate! I've been curious about this book. Like Freda, I'll read the book before I see the movie.
    My Teaser is from SPARE CHANGE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen this book a lot but have not read it. I probably won't see the movie. I just don't go to movies that much. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a famous book, I do want to read it. Is it good?
    http://cupandchaucer.wordpress.com/2014/03/04/teaser-tuesday-march-04/

    ReplyDelete