Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Teaser Tuesday ::: Orphan Train

I'm listening to another  {so far} great book on Audible this month:
 
 
 
“I learned long ago that loss is not only probable but inevitable. I know what it means to lose everything, to let go of one life and find another. And now I feel, with a strange, deep certainty, that it must be my lot in life to be taught that lesson over and over again.”  
 
How's that tease sound to you?
Will you be adding this to your TBR pile?
 
 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

9 comments:

  1. I LOVED ORPHAN TRAIN! I'm going to be doing a review sometime soon when my blogging mojo comes back. It was SUCH a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would keep reading. In fact, I think I have this book on my Kindle but haven't read it yet. My teasers this week are from Gamemaster by David Klass and Grave Memory by Kalayna Price. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you don't learn it the first time....

    Great teaser. My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I featured this book on my blog a while back. It's one of my all-time favorite stories. I hope you're enjoying it too.
    My Teaser today is from THE CALICO HEART.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would suck. Sounds like if she learned it, it would not become repetitive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book, too....and that is a great excerpt! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, that sounds kind of sad. Lovely teaser, though.

    Cyn @ Book Munchies (:

    ReplyDelete